How Indian men can make masala CHAI?
Here’s a recipe for Indian men to make their own tea.
Not that Indian men don’t make tea at all, but some do loathe going to the kitchen. Here’s a simple recipe especially for those Indian men.
Though there is no fixed recipe for masala chai, every family has its own version of their tea (not the teabag-walla chai).
- Boil 3/4th cup of water per cup of chai.
- One or two spoons of sugar into the water (while boiling) according to your taste/health.
- A pinch of Chai masala powder (buy it locally).
- When it starts boiling, add 1 to 2 spoons of tea powder depending on how strong you have your tea.
- Heat till it boils for around 10 seconds.
- Add milk till you get the regular chai colour. Let it simmer for a few seconds.
- Strain and enjoy the drink
If you wish to make it your chai ekdum kadak..you know what to do…just add a little more tea leaves.